The Great Outdoors Package – 3 Days/2 Nights
Take advantage of our Rocky Mountain location. Only a 15 minute drive from Trail Ridge Road, our property is set on 81 acres of forest and backs up to Rocky Mountain National Park. This is the terrain for outdoor adventure, whether you want to stay on site, or venture off property.
The Great Outdoors Package includes:
- Nightly accommodations in our 30,000 sq. ft. lodge – rooms include either a balcony, deck or patio view of the mountains
- Meals Included | A Cowboy Supper the evening you arrive, Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner your second day and Continental breakfast before you depart
- The Cowboy Supper includes a ride around our property’s Twin Sister trails and ends with a homemade delicious cowboy cuisine
- Take a 3.5 hour Jeep tour through the Rocky Mountain National Park on 12 miles of dirt road through the park, beginning at 7,800 ft. and climbing to 12,090 ft. *Note this tour is only available July through October, for packages outside of these dates; an alternative tour will take its place
- Experience the great outdoors on horseback with instruction and a trail ride
- Enjoy our 11,433 foot peak, Twin Sisters, by taking a self guided hike to the top from our property
- Star gaze one evening by our lakeside bonfire and enjoy roasting marshmallows
- During some free time participate in our onsite summer activities*
*Equipment rentals are an additional charge – if you bring your own, there is no charge to use our property and trails.
Call For Package Price