Cowboy Package – 3 Days/2 Nights
This is for the horse enthusiast who is looking to experience more than just a one-hour trail ride. Receive individual instruction, learn about Western culture, and gain insight and new knowledge about horses.
The Cowboy Package Includes:
- Nightly accommodations in our 30,000 sq. ft. lodge – rooms include either a balcony, deck or patio view of the mountains
- All meals – a Cowboy Supper the day you arrive, a continental breakfast, buffet lunch and buffet dinner your second day and a continental breakfast the morning before you depart
- Enjoy a wagon ride around our property’s Twin Sisters Peak trails the day you arrive, ending with a Cowboy Supper that includes a meat entree and chef’s choice salad
- Your second day starts with a meet and greet at the stables where you will learn a little bit about your horse and Western culture
- Continue with instruction on your horse in a closed setting, then ride out on our trails and through Rocky Mountain National Park
- Stargaze one evening by our lakeside bonfire while roasting marshmallows
- Before you checkout, take a farewell ride on your horse, while continuing to gain a little more knowledge about your horse, and in turn yourself
- During some free time participate in our onsite summer activities*
*Equipment rentals are an additional charge – if you bring your own, there is no charge to use our property and trails.
We suggest reserving your appointments upon reservation to guarantee your desired time and schedule.